The Ouell RM muskrat trap is the most efficient ever designed
Efficiency rate over 80%
- Easy to install and arm
- Higher strike force than the competition
More sensitive trigger
- Conform to international humane trapping standards
- Recommended and certified by the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks
Easy, versatile and safe use
Very safe to handle (integrated safety catch)
- No poison necessary
- Impossible for the bait to be taken stolen
- Ultra fast verification
- Durable materials
- Designed by trappers, for trappers
Can be used on a float, in the attic, in the garage, in the shed or in the garden.
|TYPE OF TRAP||Lethal|
|DIMENSIONS||11 x 7 x 3,5 in (28 x 18 x 9 cm)|
|WEIGHT||2 lb (907 g)|
- Muskrat (underwater and on the ground)
Make an artisanal H-shaped float and install 2 RM traps back to back. Leave 6" between the start of the board and the trap, so that the muskrat is well on the float before reaching the traps. (see picture)
|RECOMMENDED BY||Ministry of Forest, Wildlife and Parks|
|WARNINGS||1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. The manufacturer is not responsible for improper use.
3. If you use this trap outside of Canada, please refer to your local law.
All our traps are certified and conform to canadian and international humane trapping standards, which means that they kill the animal without him suffering. You don't even need to touch the carcass to get rid of it. Ouell traps are the easy, straightforward solutions to all your problems.