The groundhog has always known how to profit from human activity. It lives in a burrow dug into a hillside or on flat, well-drained land. Its hiding place consists of 2 to 5 entrances connected to various rooms by a network of tunnels.
DAMAGES AND INDICES
Groundhogs can damage fruit trees and ornamental by gnawing at their bark. It is also possible to observe a drying out of the roots under the fruit trees or ornamental.
Some damage to farm machinery may require you to cut back, resulting in crop loss.
With our high performance Groundhog Traps, you will be able to solve all your problems. Our environmental trap ranks among the best and most effective traps on the market.
- Very durable, weather resistant
- Installed on a cedar piece to ensure stability
- Equipped with an integrated lever that allows you to remove the dead animal without having to touch it
- Can be used for years, for maximum savings
- Prevents you from using poisons that are harmful to the environment or to your family
- No dead animals remaining hidden in walls and ceilings