The skunk takes shelter in a burrow under cabins, houses, sheds, galleries, piles of rubbish or between wooden ropes. She prowls around the houses; people and animals are therefore at risk of getting watered. It can also enter cellars and fall into the copings of basement windows.
The skunk is a species that can carry the rabies virus. Avoid skunks whose behavior is strange, which are particularly not shy.
DAMAGES AND INDICES
- In corn crops;
- In henhouses (they mainly attack eggs, sometimes chicken);
- Food for pets left outside;
- In the garbage;
- Occasionally in gardens and lawns;
- Presence of bees and hive larvae.
With our high performance skunk trap, you will be able to solve all your problems. Our environmental trap ranks among the best and most effective traps on the market.
- Very durable, weather resistant
- Installed on a cedar piece to ensure stability
- Equipped with an integrated lever that allows you to remove the dead animal without having to touch it
- Can be reused for years, for maximum savings...
- Prevents you from using poisons that are harmful to the environment or to your family
- No dead animals remaining hidden in walls and ceilings