The skunk takes shelter in a burrow under cabins, houses, sheds, galleries, piles of rubbish or between wooden ropes. She prowls around the houses; people and animals are therefore at risk of getting watered. It can also enter cellars and fall into the copings of basement windows.
The skunk is a species that can carry the rabies virus. Avoid skunks whose behavior is strange, which are particularly not shy.
DAMAGES AND INDICES
- In corn crops;
- In henhouses (they mainly attack eggs, sometimes chicken);
- Food for pets left outside;
- In the garbage;
- Occasionally in gardens and lawns;
- Presence of bees and hive larvae.
With our high performance 4-11 skunk trap, you will be able to solve all your problems. Our environmental trap ranks among the best and most effective traps on the market.
- Very durable, weather resistant
- Installed on a cedar piece to ensure stability
- Equipped with an integrated lever that allows you to remove the dead animal without having to touch it
- Can be reused for years, for maximum savings...
- Prevents you from using poisons that are harmful to the environment or to your family
- No dead animals remaining hidden in walls and ceilings