If, however, we ship an item that does not match its description on the site, or if the item shipped is defective, we will bear the cost of the return. If this is the case, please contact our customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address you provide to us must appear in the register of Canada Post. If the delivery address provided is not there in the form provided, a $20 change of address fee may apply. To confirm your address, please access the Canada Post register by clicking on this link: Canada Post register
For products that are not produced by the Piege Ouell Traps company, note that the supplier's warranty is still valid, but must be discussed directly with the manufacturer.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, certain adjustments to our services have been made to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We make sure to offer you a safe delivery by the services of Canada Post, Dicom, Canpar or Purolator.
- To ensure the safety of our teams, several precautions have been put in place which may cause some delays in the processing of your order.
- Due to the delay of some carriers, you can expect longer than normal delivery times. See more details on Canada Post, Canpar and Purolator websites
- We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this wait.
- For any questions regarding order tracking, please write to email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding.
We deliver to all corners of Canada and around the world!
Order online and receive your purchases quickly, at home or at work.
For orders outside Canada, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the items you want and your full address. We will confirm the eligibility of your order.
You read that right: For orders of $100 or more (before taxes), Pièges Ouell delivers for free in Canada*. It pays to bundle your purchases!
* Despite our best efforts, given the lack of logistics service in the 3 Canadian territories (Yukon, TNO and Nunavut), the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and certain municipalities served by the Ominibus air service, additional transportation costs may be incurred. apply in the following situations:
Newfoundland Labrador (other than municipalities served by the Ominibus air service): A flat fee of $20 will apply at the time of payment.
The 3 Canadian territories - Yukon, TNO and Nunavut (other than municipalities served by the Ominibus air service): A flat fee of $50 will apply at the time of payment.
Municipalities with an Omnibus Air Service office: Unfortunately, we cannot predict the costs in advance for these municipalities. In accordance, Pièges Ouell will inform you by telephone or email of the applicable difference. You will then have the option of canceling your order or receiving an additional invoice to cover the shipping costs. To find out which municipalities are served by this service, please refer to the Canada Post website: Canada Post Omnibus Service
Your order will be processed within 24 hours of the transaction (except for weekends and holidays), then delivered within 2 to 10 business days, depending on your region.
For international shipments, the delivery time will depend on the shipping service you choose.
Tracking your order
When your order ships, you will receive a tracking number by email. Please note that there may be a 24 hour delay for the activation of the tracking number.