Bridger #3 - 4 Coilspring w/ Modified Canadian Jaw
· Target Species: coyote and bobcat.
· Inside Jaw Spread: 5 3/8”
· Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 6 11/16”
· Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 6 3/8”
· Pan dimensions: 2 1/8” x 3”
· Chain: 9 ¾” #2 HD Chain (12 total links)
· Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
· Total Chain Length: 13” including swivel
· Weight: 2.94 pounds
This trap features a #3 Bridger trap with 3/16" laminations on the topside of jaws and 1/4" on underside of jaws. The trap has 5/16" offset. It is also center swiveled, 1/8" rivet and welded baseplate with D-Ring and crunch proof swivel, and 4-coiled. This trap has proven to be a great foothold for coyote and bobcat. Its super wide jaw face disperses the pressure over more of the paw and treats the animal well. Specifications: Inside jaw spread - 5 3/8"; Outside jaw spread - 6 11/16"; Jaw thickness 5/8"; Offset 5/16"; Baseplated, welded j-hooks; 4-coiled.
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
What is the difference between a 2-coil or 4-coil trap?
A 2-coil trap has a pair of main springs on the same side as the dog. A 4-coil trap has a second pair of springs on the opposite side as the dog. Typically, most 4-coil springs are smaller in size than the main springs.